Category Archives: Indian River County

Ambassador Chris Hill to Keynote 2020 Blue Gala

Ambassador to headline Blue Gala Christopher Hill, former ambassador to Iraq, South Korea, Poland and Macedonia, will be the featured speaker at the 2020 Blue Gala sponsored by the Democrats ...

read more

Lanie Frame Hands Over the DWC Gavel to Silvia Cancio

DWC installs new officers   It was a double celebration in December for members of the Democratic Women’s Club of Indian River County. The annual holiday luncheon held at Grand ...

read more

Letter to the Editor: Taking Issue

Star Parker’s column misrepresented both Christianity, American history Treasure Coast Newspapers, Published 4:00 a.m. ET Nov. 9, 2019 Star Parker’s Oct. 25 column, “Speeches from Pompeo and Barr will define next ...

read more

Nall for Vero Beach City Council

Nall understands how Vero should manage its budget, listen to residents Why am I voting for Jeffrey Nall? I am a fourth-generation Vero Beach resident and have lived in the city ...

read more

The Blue Ball: 2020 Vision

Join us on November 2nd for an Evening of Cocktails, Dinner, and Dancing! Sign up for tickets to The Blue Ball: 2020 Vision, a semi-formal evening affair of cocktails, dinner, ...

read more
City Hall Vero Beach Florida

Val Zudans Intent of Selling City Assets Tries a New Ploy

Shot to the Gut:  The Mayor’s new way to close the pool at Council 5:00 today!!! Guest Blog:  Former Mayor and City Councilman, Dick Winger Note this Agenda Item 5. ...

read more

Rescind Support for Proclamation

Vero Beach City Council should focus on Vero issues   On Sept.17, three Vero Beach City Council members signed a proclamation in favor of supporting the National Rifle Association, with the ...

read more

Happy National Voter Registration Day!

Celebrate National Voter Registration Day Today! Be Sure You are Registered to Vote!  Stop by Democratic Headquarters or the Supervisor of Elections to register today.  Voting is one of our ...

read more
City Hall Vero Beach Florida

Mayor Zudans Trying to Pass COVB Pro-NRA Proclamation

Val Zudans Wasting Our Taxpayers Dollars on Activities Not Directly Affecting Our City The Mayor of Vero Beach used his official letterhead to write a letter to the people of ...

read more

The Democratic Party Helps Working Families and Seniors

After 2016 election, I decided I needed to become politically active Published in the TCPalm on September 7, 2019 I was a happy Independent until the 2016 race for the ...

read more