Category Archives: Indian River County

Voter Suppression is Making Al Griffiths Mad

The Republicans are Trying to Suppress Your Vote The dirty tricks part of the upcoming election is upon us and it really makes me grumpy.  Daily Trump continues his disinformation ...

read more

Kennedy and Griffiths Headline DWC Luncheon

Democratic Candidates Address Indian River County DWC Members of the Democratic Women’s Club of Indian River County hosted two area candidates during their September 12th virtual luncheon.  Appearing via Zoom, ...

read more

Candidate Al Griffiths Calls Out the Trump Administration

I’m Grumpy with this Administration’s Blatant Deflection and Deception The Trump campaign – lagging significantly in the polls –  is barreling into the eight-week stretch home trying to win back ...

read more

Al Griffiths Unveils New Campaign Song

You Can Vote for Al! Today, I’m not grumpy!  I’m actually happy following an uplifting Democratic National Convention and because I am unveiling to you my new campaign song, “You Can Vote ...

read more

Covid-19 Wall of Caring and Remembrance

Democrats of Indian River Post Tributes at the Covid-19 Wall of Caring and Remembrance   Our website, www.democratsofindianriver.org, now has a new feature:  The Covid-19 Wall of Caring and Remembrance. ...

read more

Al Griffiths Blogs About the Growing Covid-19 Conditions in Our Nursing Homes

I am certainly grumpy today because elderly people are dying in local nursing homes! We should not be shocked by the horrifying news of the COVID-19 outbreaks in our local assisted-living ...

read more

Know the Candidates Running in the IRC Primary

New Biographies and Links Help Democrats Select Among Candidates The Democrats of Indian River have just posted on their website under the voting tab candidate information sheets for those candidates ...

read more

Democrats Out Enroll Republicans in Vote by Mail

VOTE BY MAIL IN FLORIDA Posted June 24, 2020 on the FDP website INTRODUCTION: With the election less than 5 months away, the state released an updated vote-by-mail enrollment file for ...

read more

Rally Against Police Brutality Peaceful Gathering for the Community

Thank You Pioneering Change for Organizing Rally   Merchon Green, CEO of Pioneering Change, Inc., deserves our community’s full gratitude for organizing a peaceful Rally Against Police Brutality on Sunday, ...

read more

Praise for Public Servants During the National Pandemic

Celebrating National Public Service Recognition Week May 3 marks the start of National Public Service Recognition Week honoring local, state, and federal public servants for the invaluable work they perform ...

read more