The Democratic Club of Indian River is a social club for Democrats!
The Club is the social organization of the Democrats of Indian River. We join together to socialize, inform, organize, work, and strategize based on Democratic principles and progress. We enjoy the camaraderie built with our fun and social activities.
We need you as a member, we need you as a volunteer, we need you to come and work on what interests you. Work with a group, work on a committee, or work in pairs. We need your ideas, energy, and enthusiasm so that we may:
- Organize special events and community outreach.
- Position Democrats of IRC booths at public events and forums to increase Democratic visibility.
- Hold potluck suppers.
- Form legislative and educational watch groups.
- Monitor local municipal governmental meetings.
- Hold local and state government officials accountable.
- Plan socials, seminars, and speakers’ forums.
- Train members to canvas, phone bank, and register voters and use VAN effectively.
- Build a presence in our communities.
The recently elected officers of the Democratic Club of Indian River Are:
- President – Clay Wild
- Vice President – Elle Shaw Berbick
- Secretary – Caryl Zook
- Treasurer – Charlie Berbick
- Director – Betty Morrow
- Director – Fred Grumman
- Director – Karen Adelman
- Director – Valerie Daly
- Director – Clay Wild