Category Archives: Indian River County

Nicole Haagenson is the Better Candidate

I’m a Republican who is voting for Haagenson   Treasure Coast Newspapers  Published 4:00 a.m. ET Oct. 21, 2018 Many uninsured people hesitate to seek medical care when illness strikes, ...

read more

Jessica Schmitt Addresses DWC on Literacy Issues

DWC Hears Remarks from Literacy Services of Indian River County What would it be like if I couldn’t read? That was the question posed by Jessica Schmitt, executive director of ...

read more

Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts At Democratic Headquarters

Drop Off Hurricane Michael Relief Supplies at Democratic Headquarters Terrie Rizzo, Chair of the Florida Democratic Party, sent every Democratic Executive Committee the following letter: I know you have all ...

read more

Democrats of Indian River Host Grace Nelson

Grace Nelson Brings Encouragement to Democratic Volunteers Grace Nelson, wife of Senator Bill Nelson, visited the Indian River County Democratic Executive Committee (DEC) Headquarters on Sunday afternoon with her daughter ...

read more

FDP Vice-Chair, Judy Mount, Rallies Democratic Women’s Club of Indian River

Judy Mount, Vice-Chair of the Florida Democratic Party, Addresses  Democratic Women’s Club In an energetic, and at times hilarious, talk, Judy Mount, vice chair of the Democratic Party of Florida, ...

read more

Andrew Gillum Selects Chris King for Second Seat on the Democratic Ticket

Gillum Announces Chris King as Lt. Governor Pick TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The Andrew Gillum for Governor Campaign released the following statements today (September 6, 2018): “I am thrilled to welcome ...

read more
City Hall Vero Beach Florida

Former Vero Beach Mayor and Councilman Implores Citizens to Raise Their Voices

Update, Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 1 pm:  The Indian River Board of County Commissioners Just Voted 4-1 to Purchase the Dodgertown Golf Course Vero Beach City Council Selling City Assets ...

read more

Indian River Unity Quilt Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King

55th Anniversary of Dr. King’s “I Have a Dream” Speech Election Day 2018 was on the 55thanniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s historic, “I Have a Dream” speech in Washington, ...

read more
Kim Lorimier- chair or the Democratic Executive Committee of Indian River County

Thank You Voters. Thank You Democrats.

Thank you Democrats! Democrats are energized throughout the country, throughout the State of Florida, and clearly here in Indian River County.  Yesterday’s turnout of Democrats at the polls was the ...

read more

Tuesday, August 28th, is Voting Day

Go to the Polls on Tuesday and VOTE Tuesday, August 28th, is the last day that all residents in Indian River County have the opportunity to vote for candidates in ...

read more